Casio offers a wide range of stylish watches from traditional to modern design, varying from analog to multi-function. However, while purchasing a Casio watch, many people run into difficulties trying to set the time on the Casio watches.
If you’re familiar with the bezel’s side buttons, setting the Casio watch time is easy. These buttons allow you to make all of the necessary adjustments. Once the watch is set correctly, you’ll have no trouble keeping track of time!
In this article, we will provide a detailed step-by-step guide on adjusting the Casio watch time analog. By following these guidelines, you can set your Casio watch effortlessly.
So, without wasting any time, let’s get started.
- How to Set Casio Watch Time Analog? Let’s Find Out
- How to Adjust Casio Watch Time Analog of G-shock Series
- How to Adjust Casio Digital Watch Time Analog
- How to Adjust a Radio-controlled Casio Watch
- How to Adjust Casio Baby-G Watch
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How to Set Casio Watch Time Analog? Let’s Find Out
Mostly Casio watches have three or four buttons around the bezel. These buttons make it simple to change the time. But, the most important thing to learn is the function of each button.
So, let’s look at the Casio watch buttons and their functions before learning to adjust the watch time analog.
- Adjust (A): Located on the upper-left corner of your timepiece; this feature will enter your watch into edit mode.
- Reverse (B): This button is located in the upper-right corner; each time you press it, the watch will reset back one value. If you need to change the time zone on your watch, this is the button to press.
- Forward (D): This button is located in the lower-right corner of the watch. It works much like the reverse button, except it advances the value rather than backward.
- Mode (C): This feature allows you to cycle through the entire watch’s settings until you find the one you want. It is located on the lower-left corner of your watch.
- Light: This button is only found on some G-Shock models, allowing you to modify the timer’s auto-light settings.
Having a good understanding of all the buttons and features on your watch will help you learn how to set the time correctly.
How to Adjust Casio Watch Time Analog of G-shock Series
The Casio G-shock watch series is well-known for its long-lasting construction, diverse features, and iconic design.
Setting the time on a G-shock watch can be difficult, but it’s a breeze once you learn how to do it.
Here is a detailed step-by-step guide for adjusting the time on your Casio G-shock analog watch. But remember that these instructions only apply to original Casio watches; you can’t use them on a fake version.
To begin, grasp your watch and press the adjust button (A) for three seconds on the side of the device. After the 3-seconds, you should hear the beep once.
Once you hear the beep, press the mode button to cycle between the settings, including the hour, minute, and second hands.
You will need to press the forward (D) or reverse button depending on whether you want to move your time forward or backward (B).
Once you’ve set your hour, minute, and second hands to the proper position, hit the adjust button to lock in the time.
Now the time has been adjusted. Next, you’ll have to change your time zone.
Press the mode button (C) on your G-Shock watch until the abbreviation ‘TPE’ appears on the face to change the time zone.
After this, your watch should be set to world time. The forward button will then need to be repeatedly pressed until you locate the exact time zone that your watch should be in.
Finally, press the mode button (C) to save your time zone format.
It’s done. Your watch is now correctly adjusted.
Important: If you still need help, check the watch manual that comes with it. You can also take help from Casio’s official website.
How to Adjust Casio Digital Watch Time Analog
Compared to the G-shock Series, Casio Digital Watches are more manageable. To calibrate the Casio digital watches, you need to follow these steps:
First, press the Mode button on your watch to activate the timekeeping mode.
The next step is to select your second’s digits by pressing the Adjust button.
Once the digits begin to flash, press the mode button. You can use it to reset all the values from the “Second” field.
Step by step, press the Mode button to change the seconds, hour, minutes, month, and day values.
To increase or decrease a value, press the C or B buttons. When a digit is selected, press the L button to switch between 12- and 24-hour times.
After that, press the Adjust button to complete the process. Other settings, such as the day of the week, will be done automatically based on your date information.
How to Adjust a Radio-controlled Casio Watch
Fortunately, all the radio-controlled Watches from the Casio brand are easy to use. There’s no need to set the time on this watch.
It is because radio-controlled watches always show the exact time without the need to reset the watch. All you need to do is set your time zone correctly.
After you specify your preferred time zone on your new watch, time updates are automatically received overnight for excellent timekeeping accuracy.
How to Adjust Casio Baby-G Watch
Casio’s Baby G watch features a complex display. It can be challenging to understand how to configure every feature. Fortunately, it’s not too difficult to remember how to set a Baby G watch after you learn the process.
However, before you adjust the time, consider the following points.
- The Casio Baby-G Watch has an adjust button in the left corner that you may press to get into configuration mode and change the settings.
- There’s also a Mode button for quickly switching between different settings.
- The two buttons on the right side allow you to adjust the values of those settings easily.
Here are the instructions for adjusting the time on the Casio Baby-G watch.
To begin, press and hold the ‘adjust’ button for around three seconds. After three seconds, one of the watch’s face items should flash continuously.
If necessary, adjust the time zone, then press the mode key to save your changes.
Next, press the mode button continuously until the second’s value begins to flash.
Reset the seconds to the current time by pressing the backward or forward time (depending on whether the value has to be brought forward or back) until the seconds match the present time.
After that, press the mode button a second time to bring up the minutes counter, and hold it there until it starts flashing.
Make a change to the minute’s value by pressing the reverse or forward button. By setting the watch minutes to a minute before the current time, the watch will automatically synchronize when the seconds reach 60 again.
Next, select an hour value by pressing the mode button until the current time is reached.
By pressing the “reverse” or “forward” button, you can cycle through the hours to the current hour and modify the hour value. The time of day should be indicated by ‘AM’ or ‘PM’ if your watch is set to 12-hour time. If it isn’t, you’ll have to repeat the process 12 times to reach the correct time.
In the same way, use the adjust button to change the date, month, and year values.
When you’re finished, you’ll return to the daylight-saving time setting.
On watches that support it, you can turn on or off daylight saving time. As a result, the time will be automatically adjusted for daylight savings time.
To finish, press the adjust button one last time.
At this point, your Casio Baby-G Watch is fully synced and ready to use.
Adjusting the analog time on a Casio Watch can be time-consuming if you do not know how to do it properly. However, if you follow our step-by-step guide, it gets a lot easier.
Hopefully, you found this post informative and helpful in understanding how to adjust the Casio watch time analog. If you have any other queries regarding the article, please feel free to comment below.
Thank You for reading!
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
1. How to set Casio Edifice Watch?
A Casio Edifice watch is an analog timepiece. To make any necessary adjustments, you must pair the watch with your phone via Bluetooth. Once it is connected, the time will adjust automatically.
However, setting the time and date is a breeze if your Edifice watch has a pull-out crown.
These are the steps:
- To adjust the time, gently pull out the crown for two clicks.
- Set the hour and minute hands by rotating the crown clockwise.
- Once the watch has been set to the correct time, press the crown back to resume timekeeping.
2. How to turn on/off the hour sound signal?
- To change the hour sound signal, enter alarm mode. The Mode button (C) changes the display mode until ALM (as an alarm clock) appears on the right display.
- With the forward button (D), you can now scroll between the four alarms, the Snooze alarm (SNZ) and the alarm setting (SIG). Press (D) until SIG displays on the right.
- The abbreviation SIG (audible alarm) is either ON or OFF. Press the Adjust button (A) to change the status.